Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By placing an order with Laneberg Wine you are confirming that you are 18 or older. It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- Delivery of wine is subject to ID verification that the person who accepts the delivery is over 18 years old, via a 'Challenge 25' policy, and signature on receipt.
- When you give Laneberg Wine your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering wine and that you are over 18 years old. N.B. If you're claiming a free case of wine, you will still need to provide us with card details - even if we're not charging you anything.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfil for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
- Our standard delivery service is 3-5 working days (Monday to Saturday) to most UK addresses. The delivery charge is displayed at checkout OR it's free if you spend £90 or more.
- Postcodes for Local Delivery (£4 up to £30 and free above £30), NE1-7, NE12-15, NE17-21, NE23, NE25-40, NE82-83, NE85, NE88, NE92, NE98-99, SR1-6, DH2-5
- Postcodes for Free Delivery, NE8-11 and NE16
- If your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
- For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- Any promotions, discounts or vouchers are single use only and not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise stated.
- Products offered by us are displayed on our website(s) in 'real time'. This is to say that any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice.